A new release of Chameleon is out.
Chameleon includes the following features:
- BLAS 3, LAPACK one-sided and LAPACK norms tile algorithms
- Support QUARK and StarPU runtime systems
- Exploitation of homogeneous and heterogeneous platforms through the use of BLAS/LAPACK CPU kernels and cuBLAS/MAGMA CUDA kernels
- Exploitation of clusters of interconnected nodes with distributed memory (using OpenMPI)
Computation of very large systems with dense matrices on a cluster of nodes is still being experimented and stabilized.
- POTRF algorithm has been validated on clusters of heterogeneous nodes
- Validation of other LAPACK one-sided algorithms will come soon