Every year the International Relations Department of Inria launches a recruitment campaign for Post-Doctoral positions in order to support Inria international collaborations.
Inria Brasil is one of the priority cooperation programs for this year.
The postdoc contract will have a duration of 12 to 24 months. The default start date is November 1st, 2022 and not later than January, 1st 2023. The Post-Doc will be recruited by one of the Inria centers in France but it is recommended that the time is shared between France and Brazil.
Candidates for postdoctoral positions are recruited after the end of their PhD or after a first post-doctoral period: for the candidates who obtained their PhD in the Northern hemisphere, the date of the defence shall be later than 1 September 2020; in the Southern hemisphere, later than 1 April 2020.
In order to encourage mobility, the post-doctorate must take place in a scientific environment that is truly different from that of the PhD (and, if applicable, from the job held since the PhD); particular attention is thus paid to French or international candidates who obtained their doctorate abroad.
How to apply:
Applications for the Inria International Relations Department reserved post-docs must be submitted to email@example.com before July 15, 2022 with the following documents:
– Completed summary sheet to be downloaded here: https://project.inria.fr/inriabrasil/files/2022/06/Post-Doc-Application-Summary-Sheet-2022-1.pdf
– Research project including subject title, research program, work plan and planned visits, duration (between 12 and 24 months) and the desired starting date (default start date is November 1st, 2022 and not later than January, 1st 2023).
– Detailed CV with a description of the PhD and a complete list of publications with the two most significant ones highlighted.
– Motivation letter from the candidate.
– 2 letters of recommendation.
– Letters of support from the host Inria research team and from the host international partner.
– Copy of passport.
List of topics/projects
- PEDALSTIM: FES-Induced pedaling optimization through real-time fatigue compensation for individuals with Spinal Cord Injury (Inria Team CAMIN)
- Building and Selecting Specialized AI Models for Predicting Dengue Disease (Inria Team ZENITH)
(to be updated) You have the possibility to send some research topics or short offers for Post-doc positions (to firstname.lastname@example.org).
For more information:
Feel free to contact email@example.com