The Associate Teams program is one of the main instruments for Inria to support Inria International Laboratories.
An Associate Team is a joint research project created between an Inria project-team and a research team from abroad. The two partners jointly define a scientific objective with a clear added value for each of them, a research plan and a program for bilateral exchanges. To promote and develop such scientific collaborations throughout the world, by supporting high quality research projects, Inria’s European and International Partnerships Department-EIPD annually launches a call for proposals.
Read more about the program
Postdoctoral grants are allocated in priority to existing projects.
Candidates interested in the projects currently supported are welcome to submit their application to a post-doctoral fellowship. Candidates are strongly encouraged to get in touch with the PIs of these projects, either at CWI, or at Inria.
In 2018 Inria offers 1 Post-Doc fellowship in the framework of CWI-Inria International Lab. Dealine for application is May 11th, 2018.
Applications will include:
- The summary sheet to be downloaded here;
- Detailed CV including a description of the PhD work and a list of publications – and 2 selected publications;
- Research program, work plan and planned visits during the postdoc, and planned duration of the post-doc (12 or 16 months) and the desired starting date (default start date is November 1st, 2018);
- Motivation letter from the candidate;
- Recommendations, including recommendation from the CWI host and the Inria host.
Application must be sent by May 11th, 2018 to Julie Pomponne
Concerning this fellowship, it is requested to apply in parallel to “ERCIM ALAIN BENSOUSSAN FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM”: https://fellowship.ercim.eu
This program allows the successful candidate to have a stay at the CWI and in this case, ERCIM takes in charge a part of the travel and living expenses.
The application for ERCIM must mention that the post-doctoral stay will be carried out within the CWI-Inria collaboration and will clearly indicate the two teams involved in the collaboration (CWI and Inria).