The NEW deadline for the application is August 15th, 2021.
Candidates interested in the projects currently supported are welcome to submit their application to a post-doctoral fellowship. Candidates are strongly encouraged to get in touch with the PIs of these projects, either at CWI, or at Inria.
Applications within the CWI-Inria collaboration must be submitted to email@example.com before July 10, 2021 with all of the following documents:
- the completed summary sheet
- Research project including subject title, research program, work plan and planned visits during the post-doc, the duration of the post-doc (between 12 and 24 months) and the desired starting date (default start date is November 1st, 2021 and not later than January, 1st 2022)
- Detailed CV with a description of the PhD and a complete list of publications with the two most significant ones highlighted
- Motivation letter from the candidate
- 2 letters of recommendations
- Letters of support from the host Inria research team and from the host international partner
- Passport copy
- Candidates pre-selected by the teams will be assessed by the International Relations Department and evaluated by scientific experts. The funding is granted by Inria International Relations Department.
- Post-Doc contracts have a duration of 12 to 24 months. The default start date is November 1st, 2021 and not later than January, 1st 2022.