The registration for the conference is open now. Please use the following link to complete. The early registration is open till Feb. 21. If you have trouble with the registration, please send an email to email@example.com
There will be NO REFUNDS on registration fees.
To be published in the NetGCoop 2020 Conference Proceedings, an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the full (member or non-member) rate and the paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference unless the TPC Chair grants permission for a substitute presenter arranged in advance of the event who is qualified both to present and answer questions. For authors with multiple accepted papers, one full registration is valid for up to 3 conference papers.
Early Full Registration (until Feb. 21): 340 euros Early Student Registration (until Feb. 21): 220 euros
- Late Full Registration (after Feb. 21): 400 euros
- Late Student Registration (after Feb. 21): 280 euros
- Accompanying person (Access to the social event, the conference dinner on March 19th and the airport shuttle): 85 euros
Full registration and student registration include:
- Access to all presentations: plenaries, tracks, regular sessions and posters
- Coffee breaks and lunches for the 3 days of the conference
- Cocktail welcome on Wednesday, conference dinner on Thursday
- Airport to conference site shuttle
On-site accommodation can be booked from the registration link from Tuesday evening (Mar. 17) to Saturday morning (Mar. 21). Make sure you select the proper option: single or double. Double rooms are specially targeted to the student attending the conference. Due to room limitations, we recommend students reserving double rooms. They will be contacted for pairing roommates if needed. The rates of accommodation are:
- Single Room: 152 euros for 4 nights
- Double Room: 88 euros for 4 nights