In 2018, Inria offers 2 Post-Doc fellowships in the framework of the Inria@SiliconValley program.
Extended deadline for application is May 11th, 2018 (initially April 30th).
Postdoctoral grants are allocated to support existing associate teams as well as collaborations between Inria and California teams.
Candidates interested in the projects currently supported by the Inria@SiliconValley program or projects under preparation for this program are welcome to submit their application. Candidates are strongly encouraged to get in touch with the PIs of these projects, either in California, or at Inria.
Applications will include:
- The summary sheet to be downloaded HERE.
- Detailed CV including a description of the PhD work and a list of publications – and 2 selected publications;
- Main physical location (California or France) of the postdoc;
- Research program, work plan and planned visits during the postdoc, in relation with the Inria@SiliconValley research collaboration;
- The planned duration of the post-doc (12 or 16 months) and the desired starting date (default start date is November 1st, 2018).
- Motivation letter from the candidate;
- Recommendations, including recommendation from the California host and the Inria host;
- Perspective for after the postdoc;
Deadline for application is April 30th, 2018 -midnight everywhere in the world-