Due to the pandemics, SynCoP will not take place in 2020. Our current plan is to pospone it to 2021.
SynCoP 2020 was supposed to take place on April 25th and 26th during ETAPS, in Dublin.
Invited speakers, by alphabetical order on first name:
- Anthony Widjaja Lin (TU Kaiserslautern, DE)
Deductive-based approach in regular model checking
- Cezara Dragoi (Inria Paris, FR)
- Didier Lime (Centrale Nantes, FR)
Cost problems for parametric time Petri nets
- Jaco van de Pol (Aarhus University, DK, & University of Twente, NL)
- Kim G Larsen (Aalborg University, DK)
- Michael Blondin (Université de Sherbrooke, CA)
Formal analysis of crowd systems
- Swen Jacobs (CISPA Helmholtz Center for Information Security, DE)
Parameterized Verification of Systems with Global Synchronization and Guards
- Tali Sznajder (Université Pierre et Marie Curie, FR)