In accordance with Article 13 of the Regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or GDR), please find below some information concerning this data collection:
1) The representatives of the joint controllers are the CEO of Inria and the CEO of CIIRC.
2) The Data Protection Officer (DPO) appointed by Inria can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org
3) The purpose of the processing is to develop the AI community in Europe.
4) The legal basis of the processing is the execution of a public interest mission.
5) The recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data (name, first name, email address) are the administrators of the platform and the Security Operations Center (SOC) who belong to the Inria IT Systems Department.
6) No transfer of your data to a third country or international organization will be made.
7) Your data will be stored for the duration of the project : 4 years.
8) You can access your personal data or request their deletion. You also have a right of opposition, a right of rectification and a right to limit the processing of your data (see https://www.cnil.fr for more information on your rights). To exercise these rights or for any question about the processing of your data in this system, you can contact the DPO electronically: email@example.com
9) At any time, you may decide to stop the processing and request the rectification or erasure of your collected data.
10) If, after contacting us, you consider that your IT rights and freedoms are not respected or that the processing does not comply with data protection rules, you can file a complaint with the CNIL.
12) This data collection is done on a voluntary basis. Under no circumstances are you required by regulation, contract or other means to provide your data.
13) This processing operation does not generate any profiling or automated decision-making concerning you on the basis of your data and the processing thereof.
This service use the following types of Cookies:
- Operationally Necessary Cookies: These Cookies allow you access to our Service or to make use of certain functionality.
- Preferences: These cookies allow our Site and Service to remember the choices that you’ve made in the past, like what language you prefer, your timezone
- Security: These cookies enable and support our security features and help us to detect malicious activity.