Papers accepted must be presented by one of the authors, and at least one full registration per paper is required.
If no authors attend the workshop to present their work, the paper will be withdrawn from the proceedings and from IEEE Xplore.
Paper Submission Instructions:
- Paper accepted by or under review in any other conference should not be submitted.
- Submissions may be four to six pages in IEEE conference format. Papers accepted and presented at WIFS 2017 will be available in the IEEE Xplore digital library.
- Authors are required by IEEE to transfer copyrights for any papers placed in IEEE Xplore. This is performed at the time final versions are submitted for production. If a paper is withdrawn from the proceedings, copyright will revert to the authors.
- Submitted papers must be formatted according to the templates. Latex and MS-Word templates for formatting papers can be accessed from the link: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process, and all submissions must be done through the on-line submission system.
- On-line paper submission system is now opened. Please submit papers here.
Attendance at, or participation in, this conference constitutes consent to the use and distribution by IEEE of the attendee’s image or voice for informational, publicity, promotional and/or reporting purposes in print or electronic communications media. No flash photography will be used.
Video recording by participants and other attendees during any portion of the conference is not allowed without special prior written permission of IEEE.
Photographs of copyrighted PowerPoint or other slides are for personal use only and are not to be reproduced or distributed. Do not photograph any such images that are labeled as confidential and/or proprietary.