Registrations are now closed. To access the conference you need to have a valid registration. Each participant that registered on time should have received right after their registration an email from Google Forms (email@example.com) with subject Conv’2019 Registration that confirms their registration (and also give the possibility to cancel it).
In accordance with Article 13 of the Regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or GDR), please find below some information concerning this data collection:
1) The controller’s representative is the CEO of Inria.
2) The Data Protection Officer (DPO) appointed by Inria can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org@inria.fr or via her postal address: The Data Protection Officer, Inria, 2004 route des lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia-Antipolis cedex.
3) The personal data collected for the puropose of the organisation of the workshop
4) No personal information is given to a third party. The only recipients of your data are the organizers of the workshop
5) No transfer of your data to a third country or international organisation will be made.
6) Your data will be stored for a maximum period of 1 year.
7) You can access your personal data or request their deletion. You also have a right of opposition, a right of rectification and a right to limit the processing of your data (see https://www.cnil.fr for more information on your rights). To exercise these rights or for any question about the processing of your data in this system, you can contact the DPO:
– Contact our DPO electronically: email@example.com
– Contact our DPO by post: The Data Protection Officer Inria, 2004 route des Lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia-Antipolis Cedex
8) At any time, you may decide to stop processing and request the rectification or erasure of your collected data.
9) If, after contacting us, you consider that your IT rights and freedoms are not respected or that the processing does not comply with data protection rules, you can file a complaint with the CNIL.
10) This data collection is done on a voluntary basis. Under no circumstances are you required by regulation, contract or other means to provide your data.
11) This processing operation does not generate any profiling or automated decision-making concerning you on the basis of your data and the processing thereof.