- Marwa Chafii, Faouzi Bader, and Jacques Palicot, “SC-FDMA with Index Modulation for M2M and IoT Uplink Applications“, accepted for publication in IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC’2018), Barcelona, Spain
- Marwa Chafii, Faouzi Bader, and Jacques Palicot, “Enhancing Coverage in Narrow Band-IoT Using Machine Learning“, accepted for publication in IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC’2018), Barcelona, Spain
- Lina Mroueh, Yi Yu, Michel Terré and Philippe Martins “Statistical uplink dimensioning in Licensed Cellular Low Power IoT Networks“, accepted for publication in IEEE ICT conference 2018.
- Marwa Chafii, Jacques Palicot, Remi Gribonval, Faouzi Bader, “Fourier Based Adaptive Waveform“, accepted for publication in IEEE ICT conference 2018.
- 5G Contender Waveforms for Low Power Wide Area Networks in a 4G OFDM Framework, ICT 2018, 25th International Conference on Telecommunications, Jun 2018, Saint-Malo, France
- Turbo-FSK, a physical layer for LPWA: Synchronization and Channel estimation, EUCNC 2018 – European Conference on Networks and Communications, Jun 2018, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Julio Manco-Vasquez, Marwa Chafiiy, and Faouzi Bader, Tailoring Index-Modulation for uplink IoT and M2M Networks, in the Proc. of the IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC’2019), Marrakech, Morocco, April 2019.
Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, Wiley, In press
Coplanar Turbo-FSK: a Flexible and Power Efficient Modulation for the Internet-of-Things
EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing, SpringerOpen, 2018, 2018, pp.43.
Contender waveforms for Low-Power Wide-Area networks in a scheduled 4G OFDM framework
IEEE Access, 2017, 〈10.1109/ACCESS.2017.2723822〉
On Spectral Coexistence of CP-OFDM and FB-MC Waveforms in 5G Networks
- Marwa Chafii, “Low Power Waveforms for Future Wireless Communications”, invited talk at Université Cergy Pontoise (île-de France), December 14th 2017.
- Marwa Chafii, “DCT-OFDM with Index Modulation“, talk à l’assemblée générale GdR-ISIS 2017.
- Lina Mroueh and Yi Yu, “Statistical dimensioning in the uplink of licensed IoT network”, journée GDR ISIS 2017: méthodes et outils mathématique pour la modélisation des réseaux IoT.
- Jean-Marie Gorce Toward reliable, reactive and energy efficient bursty multi-user communications Dependable Wireless Communications and Localization for the IoT, Sep 2017, Graz, Austria.
- Jean-Marie Gorce Toward haptic communications for IoT in 5G, IEEE 5G Thessaloniki Summit, Jul 2017, Thessalonic, Greece.
Publications in HAL
EPHYL publications are listed in HAL, see here.