- Marwa Chafii, Faouzi Bader, and Jacques Palicot, “SC-FDMA with Index Modulation for M2M and IoT Uplink Applications“, accepted for publication in IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC’2018), Barcelona, Spain
- Marwa Chafii, Faouzi Bader, and Jacques Palicot, “Enhancing Coverage in Narrow Band-IoT Using Machine Learning“, accepted for publication in IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC’2018), Barcelona, Spain
- Lina Mroueh, Yi Yu, Michel Terré and Philippe Martins “Statistical uplink dimensioning in Licensed Cellular Low Power IoT Networks“, accepted for publication in IEEE ICT conference 2018.
- Marwa Chafii, Jacques Palicot, Remi Gribonval, Faouzi Bader, “Fourier Based Adaptive Waveform“, accepted for publication in IEEE ICT conference 2018.
- 5G Contender Waveforms for Low Power Wide Area Networks in a 4G OFDM Framework, ICT 2018, 25th International Conference on Telecommunications, Jun 2018, Saint-Malo, France
- Turbo-FSK, a physical layer for LPWA: Synchronization and Channel estimation, EUCNC 2018 – European Conference on Networks and Communications, Jun 2018, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Julio Manco-Vasquez, Marwa Chafiiy, and Faouzi Bader, Tailoring Index-Modulation for uplink IoT and M2M Networks, in the Proc. of the IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC’2019), Marrakech, Morocco, April 2019.
- Coplanar Turbo-FSK: a Flexible and Power Efficient Modulation for the Internet-of-Things
Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, Wiley, In press
- Contender waveforms for Low-Power Wide-Area networks in a scheduled 4G OFDM framework
EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing, SpringerOpen, 2018, 2018, pp.43.
- On Spectral Coexistence of CP-OFDM and FB-MC Waveforms in 5G Networks
IEEE Access, 2017, 〈10.1109/ACCESS.2017.2723822〉
- Marwa Chafii, “Low Power Waveforms for Future Wireless Communications”, invited talk at Université Cergy Pontoise (île-de France), December 14th 2017.
- Marwa Chafii, “DCT-OFDM with Index Modulation“, talk à l’assemblée générale GdR-ISIS 2017.
- Lina Mroueh and Yi Yu, “Statistical dimensioning in the uplink of licensed IoT network”, journée GDR ISIS 2017: méthodes et outils mathématique pour la modélisation des réseaux IoT.
- Jean-Marie Gorce Toward reliable, reactive and energy efficient bursty multi-user communications Dependable Wireless Communications and Localization for the IoT, Sep 2017, Graz, Austria.
- Jean-Marie Gorce Toward haptic communications for IoT in 5G, IEEE 5G Thessaloniki Summit, Jul 2017, Thessalonic, Greece.
Publications in HAL
EPHYL publications are listed in HAL, see here