- potential and equilibrated flux reconstruction estimates in a unified framework;
- inhomogeneous Dirichlet and Neumann boundary conditions;
- spatially varying polynomial degree;
- mixed rectangular-triangular grids;
- combination with the H(div)-liftings paper: robustness with respect to the number of hanging nodes;
- asymptotic exactness observed for smooth solutions;
- hp-adaptivity strategy numerically leading to exponential convergence even for singular solutions.
Details: paper with Vít Dolejší and Alexandre Ern and presentation.