The JGA conference aims at gathering the students and researchers of the French research community in Computational Geometry and related fields, including (but not restricted to) Geometric and Topological Data Analysis, Combinatorics, Computer Graphics, Discrete Geometry, Optimal Transport and Geometric Measure Theory, among other areas.
One of the main goals of the conference is to provide a friendly environment for all students so that young members of the community, including PhD students and postdocs, can present their recent results and interact with other researchers.
The JGA 2022 will happen fully online, and thus easy to attend! A link for the event will be available a few days before the start of the conference.
We are delighted to announce that the following speakers will give keynote presentations at JGA 2022:
- Marthe Bonamy (LaBRI at Université de Bordeaux) – Around the Four Colour Theorem
- Arnau Padrol (Institut de Mathématiques de Jussieu at Sorbonne Université) – Counting Polytopes
- Gabriel Peyré (DMA at École Normale Supérieure) – Scaling Optimal Transport for High Dimensional Learning
Call for Abstracts
Young researchers are very much encouraged to submit an abstract for an oral presentation, via the registration form.
The registration has been closed.
- Mathieu Carrière (Inria Sophia Antipolis – Méditerranée)
- Kristóf Huszár (Inria Sophia Antipolis – Méditerranée)
- Clément Maria (Inria Sophia Antipolis – Méditerranée)