The project started on May 2013 and ended in May 2017.
The final report is available here.
- A patent was submitted on «Système de Simulation basé sur un apprentissage, dispositifs, méthodes et programmes correspondants» patent# R25634FR
- A first version of the ontology for describing the surgical processes was impemented (OntoSPM) and published in a national conference. A journal paper is under review.
- Software about Test&Flip computation was protected by the APP french agency. A journal paper is in preparation.
- Software about virtual reality interaction and collaborative environment (#SEVEN) was protected by the APP french agency.
- A realistic virtual reality immersive environment for scrub nurses was developed and acceptability was demonstrated on 15 srub nurses.
- Pierre-Louis Hénaux. Wilson Centre, Toronto, Canada. August 2016 – July 2017. Referent: Dr. Carol-Anne Moulton.
Videos and images:
- Interview in french for Inserm: at http://www.serimedis.inserm.fr/fr/asset/content/id/62266/bypassnavigation/1
- The building of the virtual reality immersive environment of the operating room
- First results of generic models computed by T&F