What is Treerecs?
Treerecs is an open-source (species- and gene-) tree reconciliation software distributed under the GNU AGPL licence.
It can correct, rearrange and (re-)root gene trees with regard to a given species tree.
It was designed to be both efficient and easy to install and to use.
- Mac OS
- Correct gene trees with regard to a reference species tree
- Root or re-root gene trees
- Contract gene-tree branches whose support is lower than a given threshold, thus creating polytomies (multifurcations) that can be resolved therefater
- Sample solutions with equivalent scores
- Produce a graphical representation of the reconciled trees
Treerecs supports the following formats:
- SVG (graphical output)
SVG output example
Use Treerecs with Seaview
Treerecs is currently developed in the Inria Beagle team.
- Nicolas Comte
- David Parsons
- Eric Tannier
- Benoît Morel