From the center
The transit lines converging point is place de la république. The summer school location is accessible, with a high frequency and directly from the place de la république with the following lines:
- ligne C4, direction ZA Saint-Sulpice, stop Tournebride
- ligne 6, direction Cesson-Sévigné, stop Tournebride
From the train station
To reach the location of the school from the station, the easiest way is to join place de la république :
- take the metro (single line) towards J.F. Kennedy stop Place de la République
For more information on public transportation, visit http://www.star.fr. A provision of bicycle service is also available (1 € for 30 minutes without subscription bookable online)(https://www.levelostar.fr/).
From Tournebride stop
Getting to Rennes
The location of the school is at the following address: Campus de Beaulieu, 263 avenue du Général Leclerc – Bâtiment 12 35 042 Rennes cedex
- Flight : The nearest airport is Rennes Saint-Jacques (http://www.rennes.aeroport.fr). From the airport, the easiest way is to take a taxi (about 30 euros). A public transportation bus is also available (normal ticket cost).
- Train : Many trains serving Rennes (http://www.voyages-sncf.com). From the station you can take the bus or a taxi (~ € 10) to reach the location of the school