© Inria / Photo H. Raguet
Coming by plane
- Lyon Saint Exupéry international airport in France. Grenoble is 60 minutes away by special shuttle.
- Genève-Cointrin international airport in Switzerland. Grenoble is 2h30 away by train or 2h by special shuttle.
Coming by train
The travel from Paris to Grenoble takes about 3h. If you come from Paris, we advise you to take the TGV arriving at Grenoble on Thursday 24 at 10:41 am. A special bus from Grenoble train station to Inria will be chartered (departure at 10:50 am at Grenoble train station). More information soon.
Taxi from Grenoble to Inria
About 15 to 30 minutes according to traffic, about 20 EUR.
Tramway/bus/bike from Grenoble train station / Grenoble downtown
- As mentioned above, a special bus will be chartered from Grenoble train station to Inria (departure at 10:50 am). In case you may want to come by a different time, other ways of transportation are possible, as listed below.
- Express 1 Voiron/Grenoble/Lumbin line – “Pré de l’eau” stop, then 10 minutes walk to Inria or 6070 line towards Gières – Inria stop.
- Tram B towards campus “Condillac Université” stop, then bus 6070 line (towards “Bernin”), til “Inria” stop.
- Bus C1 towards “Meylan Maupertuis” stop, then 10 minutes walk to Inria.
- A last (but great) option is to rent a bike at the train station and cycle to Inria (30 minutes cycling, 70% on cycling paths).