PLASMA Lab is a compact, efficient and flexible platform for statistical model checking of stochastic models. PLASMA Lab demonstrates the following advances:
- Use your own simulator and checker via our plugin system.
- Build your software around Plasma Lab using our API.
- Prism (Reactive Modules Language-RML), Biological languages supported.
- Matlab/Simulink, SytemC and LLVM plugins.
- Distributed architecture. Whether you plan to use several computers on a local area network or a grid, you can run PLASMA Lab in an easy way.
- Fast algorithms.
- Efficient data structure, low memory consumption.
- Developed with Java for compatibility.
PLASMA Lab, is being integrated into the DALi and DANSE project platforms.
How to cite PLASMA Lab
- Plasma Lab: A Modular Statistical Model Checking Platform. Axel Legay, Sean Sedwards, Louis-Marie Traonouez, ISoLA 2016: 77-93
- PLASMA-lab: A Flexible, Distributable Statistical Model Checking Library. Benoît Boyer, Kevin Corre, Axel Legay, Sean Sedwards, QEST 2013: 160-164
- A Platform for High Performance Statistical Model Checking – PLASMA. Cyrille Jégourel, Axel Legay, Sean Sedwards, TACAS 2012: 498-503
News & Contact
You can subscribe to the Plasmas-lab-news mailing list to receive news on PLASMA-Lab.
For support ask questions to following mailing list:
plasma-lab-support [no-spam] lists.gforge.inria.fr
- ZENDRA Olivier – Team leader
- HEUSER Annelie – Plasma Lab manager
- RICHMOND Tania – Developer