The PlugDB platform is now made available to teachers and students from universities and engineering schools to:
- make educational projects (e.g., Privacy by Design application development or software components for personal data protection, access control, secure sharing of documents),
- provide completely free access to the platform through FabLabs to promote the development of open-source software.
This innovative teaching experience is now being deployed at:
- ENSIIE (Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Informatique pour l’Industrie et l’Entreprise). Contact Luc Bouganim.
- UVSQ (Université de Versailles St-Quentin en Yvelines). Contact Philippe Pucheral.
- INSA CVL, campus de Bourges. Contact Benjamin Nguyen.
- INSA Lyon. Contact Yann Gripay.
Students and teachers can access several resources (documentation, tutorials, videos and virtual machines) helping deploying the “Privacy by Design” platform (in French):
- Installing the working environment (virtual machines)
- Installing and using PlugDB
- Loading code on the secure tokens (flashing tokens): Tutorial Video
- Modifying the initial Privacy by Design platform
- Using INRIA SMIS’ GitLab platform
- You can find usefull binaries (NetDBMS and QGen) for several platforms (Linux, Windows, MacOSX, Cygwin) here