Peer-review Paper Guidelines
Authors are encouraged to submit full papers describing original, complete research, not currently under review by another conference or journal.
The conference proceedings will be published by Springer-Verlag, as part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series. Submission implies the willingness of at least one author to register at the full conference rate, attend the conference and present the paper.
Authors are invited to submit either regular papers or short papers.
- Regular papers should not exceed 14 pages in LNCS format.
- Short papers must be limited to up to 4 pages in LNCS format.
All manuscripts must be in English. Papers should be submitted electronically via the OCS system in pdf format.
The authors will need to select the label among the main and special tracks upon submission of their work, when registering their papers.
- Author instructions by Springer are given here.
- Please use the templates provided by Springer and follow the guidelines provided here.
- Figures should be suitable for printing in black and white.
- It is not possible to modify a paper, once it has been published. Every detail, including the order of the names of the authors, should be checked before submission.