For accepted papers to be published in the ADHOC-NOW 2016 Conference Proceedings an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the full rate and the paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference, unless the TPC Chair grants permission for a substitute presenter arranged in advance of the event and who is qualified both to present and answer questions.
The full registration fees includes for all packages:
- Lunches and Breaks from July 4 to 6, 2016
- A gala dinner July 5, 2016
- A cocktail July 4, 2016
- FIT-IoT Lab Tutorial
- Conference bag, containing the official conference material
It is possible to join only the tutorial of Wednesday, July 6th – price: 110 euros (includes the breaks and the lunch)
Travel and hotel accommodation costs are not included and are the responsibility of each conference participant.
Registration can be done online by following this link
- Student: Early Registration 300€ – Late Registration 370€
- Regular: Early Registration 405€ – Late Registration 500€
- Industrial: Early Registration 600€ – Late Registration 650€
- FIT-IoT Tutorial only: 110€
Cancellation policy for individual registration & reservations
All cancellations must be notified in writing (by mail or e-mail) to the Congress Office according to the following conditions and reimbursement (will be processed AFTER the Congress):
- Up to May 30, 2016: a 20% cancellation fee
- After May 30, 2016 no refund
Cancellation must be notified by writing to the Congress Office no later than 30 days after the conference. No refund request will be processed after this date.