Reminder: the following lines assume you are on the DESED repo:
git clone https://github.com/turpaultn/DESED
pip install -e .
If you want to download all the data at once:
create_dcase2020_dataset.sh (not recommended)
Otherwise download recorded soundscapes and synthetic soundscapes separately (recommended)
DCASE 2020 recorded set stays the same as 2019.
To download it see
real_data/create_dcase2019_dataset.sh and launch line by line in case of bugs.
For 2020 we encourage participants to create their own data. See
synthetic/code/ for examples of how to generate data.
To download the pre-generated data, see
synthetic/create_dcase2020_dataset.sh and launch line by line in case of bugs.
Description of Desed for dcase2020 task 4
Real data (same as 2019)
- Training: 1578 weakly labeled clips, 14412 unlabeled clips
- Public Evaluation: 692 Youtube files (reported as “eval youtube” in papers)
- Challenge Evaluation: Youtube and Vimeo files.
DESED soundbank (same as 2019):
- Training: There are 2060 background files from SINS (only files annotated as ‘other’ in the SINS subset) and 1009 foreground from Freesound.
- Evaluation: There are 12 (Freesound) + 5 (Youtube) background files and 314 foreground files.
Already generated soundscapes:
- Training: 2595 clips generated (10s files with a FBSNR between 6dB to 30dB).