We have uploaded a new experimental version (1.4.5) of Plasma Lab.
It includes new plugins for analyzing incomplete models (with unknowns):
- The plugins work with normal RML models that have atomic propositions that may take three values (1 for True, 0 for False, and -1 for Unknown).
- A new BLTLU plugin allows to check three-valued BLTL properties (same syntax as BLTL).
- A new Monte-Carlo estimation algorithm for models with unknown.
- A new hypothesis testing algorithm for models with unknown.
- The demo examples include an example of an incomplete network model.