The 2017 edition of the WinterSeminar retreat of the TBI Vienna will feature 6 talks by members of the RNALands project, covering a wide range of topics:
- Gregor Entzian Sampling strategies to approximate RNA folding kinetics
- Juraj Michalik Non-redundant sampling for RNA kinetics landscape reconstruction
- Maria Waldl Conservation in kinetic folding paths
- Andrea Tanzer Structured Regions in Flaviviridae
- Yann Ponty The BRaliBase dent-a tale of benchmark design and interpretation
- Wei Wang k best suboptimal sequence structure alignment
This should be fun!