This sixth and last working meeting of the RNALands project, hosted by the TBI Vienna, will focus on finalizing ongoing projects and preparing for the final evaluation:
Wednesday, Feb 28th:
- Morning: Progress report on deliverables
- Afternoon: Non-redundant sampling and learning from non-redundant sources (Christelle and Juraj)
Thursday, March …
Andrea Tanzer (Austrian RNALands PI) will be visiting AMIB group during the month of October to collaborate with the French partners, funded by Ecole Polytechnique.
Presentation of Juraj Michalik’s (RNALands PhD student at Inria Saclay/Lille) work on non-redundant sampling, selected for presentation at ISMB/ECCB’17 in Prague, Czech Republic.
Go get them, tiger!
This fifth meeting, held at Inria Saclay, of our joint RNALands project will be dedicated to:
- Finalizing ongoing work on all aspects of RNA kinetics
- Introducing Christelle Rovetta, who will start her postdoc within the project in September 2017
- Initiating the work package dedicated to the analysis of kinetic …