The 2017 edition of the WinterSeminar retreat of the TBI Vienna will feature 6 talks by members of the RNALands project, covering a wide range of topics:
- Gregor Entzian Sampling strategies to approximate RNA folding kinetics
- Juraj Michalik Non-redundant sampling for RNA kinetics landscape reconstruction
- Maria Waldl Conservation …
Our fourth RNALands meeting will take us to beautiful (though a bit cold) Vienna between the 2nd and 4th of November. Once again, the meeting will be organized around a bunch of presentation, with ample time for discussions to get actual things done!
Wednesday, November 2nd
Morning 10:30 AM-12:30 AM: …
Our third RNALands meeting will take place in (sunny?) Paris between Tuesday 24th and Friday 27th. We will meet at Ecole Polytechnique on a loose schedule, in order to get actual work done 🙂
Tuesday, May 24th (Thomas Flowers room)
- Morning 10:30 AM-12:30 AM: Welcome address + Latest news/State …
The second meeting of the RNALands project took place at the TBI Vienna on the 5-6th of Nov 2015.
- Thursday, Nov. 5th
- 10:00 Welcome address + Morning session
Gregor Entzian – Introduction + Local flooding
Maria Waldl – …