Andrea Tanzer (Austrian RNALands PI) will be visiting AMIB group during the month of October to collaborate with the French partners, funded by Ecole Polytechnique.
This fifth meeting, held at Inria Saclay, of our joint RNALands project will be dedicated to:
- Finalizing ongoing work on all aspects of RNA kinetics
- Introducing Christelle Rovetta, who will start her postdoc within the project in September 2017
- Initiating the work package dedicated to the analysis of kinetic …
Our fourth RNALands meeting will take us to beautiful (though a bit cold) Vienna between the 2nd and 4th of November. Once again, the meeting will be organized around a bunch of presentation, with ample time for discussions to get actual things done!
Wednesday, November 2nd
Morning 10:30 AM-12:30 AM: …
Our third RNALands meeting will take place in (sunny?) Paris between Tuesday 24th and Friday 27th. We will meet at Ecole Polytechnique on a loose schedule, in order to get actual work done 🙂
Tuesday, May 24th (Thomas Flowers room)
- Morning 10:30 AM-12:30 AM: Welcome address + Latest news/State …
The second meeting of the RNALands project will be in Vienna between the 5 and 6 th. Program yet to be announced, but we’ll be there!
The kickoff meeting of the RNALands project took place at LIX, Ecole Polytechnique on Tuesday April 4th, 2015. All the project participants attended to the meeting, whose program consisted of a mix of introductory scientific presentations and informal discussions aimed at initiating the collaboration.
- 10:00 General introduction: Scientific …