This sixth and last working meeting of the RNALands project, hosted by the TBI Vienna, will focus on finalizing ongoing projects and preparing for the final evaluation:
Wednesday, Feb 28th:
- Morning: Progress report on deliverables
- Afternoon: Non-redundant sampling and learning from non-redundant sources (Christelle and Juraj)
Thursday, March …
Andrea Tanzer (Austrian RNALands PI) will be visiting AMIB group during the month of October to collaborate with the French partners, funded by Ecole Polytechnique.
Presentation of Juraj Michalik’s (RNALands PhD student at Inria Saclay/Lille) work on non-redundant sampling, selected for presentation at ISMB/ECCB’17 in Prague, Czech Republic.
Go get them, tiger!
This fifth meeting, held at Inria Saclay, of our joint RNALands project will be dedicated to:
- Finalizing ongoing work on all aspects of RNA kinetics
- Introducing Christelle Rovetta, who will start her postdoc within the project in September 2017
- Initiating the work package dedicated to the analysis of kinetic …
The 2017 edition of the WinterSeminar retreat of the TBI Vienna will feature 6 talks by members of the RNALands project, covering a wide range of topics:
- Gregor Entzian Sampling strategies to approximate RNA folding kinetics
- Juraj Michalik Non-redundant sampling for RNA kinetics landscape reconstruction
- Maria Waldl Conservation …
Our fourth RNALands meeting will take us to beautiful (though a bit cold) Vienna between the 2nd and 4th of November. Once again, the meeting will be organized around a bunch of presentation, with ample time for discussions to get actual things done!
Wednesday, November 2nd
Morning 10:30 AM-12:30 AM: …
Our third RNALands meeting will take place in (sunny?) Paris between Tuesday 24th and Friday 27th. We will meet at Ecole Polytechnique on a loose schedule, in order to get actual work done 🙂
Tuesday, May 24th (Thomas Flowers room)
- Morning 10:30 AM-12:30 AM: Welcome address + Latest news/State …
The second meeting of the RNALands project took place at the TBI Vienna on the 5-6th of Nov 2015.
- Thursday, Nov. 5th
- 10:00 Welcome address + Morning session
Gregor Entzian – Introduction + Local flooding
Maria Waldl – …
The second meeting of the RNALands project will be in Vienna between the 5 and 6 th. Program yet to be announced, but we’ll be there!
Ronny Lorenz presents his inclusion of soft constraints in the Vienna RNA package, laying the foundation for our 2D(+) exploration of RNA kinetic landscapes, during the 2015 edition of the tri-annual RNA meeting in Benasque [Slides].