We welcome contributions for poster or video presentation of research work. Contributions can be novel on-going work, recently published work (e.g., opportunity to present work recently published in a journal), or the presentation of a relevant collaborative and/or large scale project.
Contributions should be submitted in the form of an extended abstract or short paper. Abstracts presenting recently published work should specify it, and explicitly refer to the publication. Please note that the abstract of all selected contributions will be posted on the workshop website.
All selected contributions will be presented during a dedicated interactive session at the workshop. Presentation will be either a teaser talk plus poster (in-person presenters) or a short video (remote presenters).
- 2.5 min teaser talk during the morning teaser session. Prepare either 3 slides max in PDF format (no videos), or a 2.5 min muted video in MP4 format. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 23. Slides/videos will be uploaded on a single laptop, you cannot use your own laptop.
There will be a common Q&A session for remote attendees at the end of the teaser session.
- A0 poster presented during the morning and afternoon poster sessions. Poster stands will be provided but you need to print and bring your poster.
- 4 min video in MP4 format. Send to email@example.com before May 23.
There will be a common Q&A session for remote and in-person attendees at the end of the video session.
- Extended abstract in PDF format, using IEEE template (1 or 2 pages)
- By email using the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use “[PHRI2022] Contribution – Name of first author” for the title of your email.
- Submission deadline: April 17, 2022
- Notification of acceptance: April 24, 2022