PyECDAR is written in python and requires Python version 2 to run. It includes PyPPL, some bindings for the PPL library.
Additionally, the following tools and library needs to be installed in order to use all the functionalities of PyECDAR:
- UPPAAL DBM Library: download at http://people.cs.aau.dk/~adavid/UDBM/index.html.
Install the library and install the python bindings. This latter requires SWIG.
- Parma Polyhedra Library: binary packages may be available for your system; otherwise download at http://bugseng.com/products/ppl.
- SWIG is needed to compile PyPPL and UPPAAL DBM Library.
- Pyparsing is a parsing module for Python.
- Extract the package at a desired location
- Compile PyPPL by running make into the
- Install PyPPL to your system. Into the directory
- sudo python ./setup.py install (if you want to install globally) or
- python ./setup install –user (if you want to install locally)
- Optionally, you can also install PyECDAR to your local system by running setup.py in