Important Dates (all in 2019):
- March 7th — Workshop paper submission deadline
- April 3rd — Author notification
- April 10th — Camera-ready
We use the same formatting template as CVPR’2019 and we seek for two kinds of submissions:
- Full papers of new contributions (8 pages NOT including references)
- Short papers describing incremental/preliminary work (2 pages NOT including references)
All contributions must be submitted through CMT in the following link: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/FFSSUSAD2019
All accepted papers will appear in the CVPR proceedings, on IEEE Xplore and on the CVF website.
Naver Labs Europe is sponsoring a USD600 Best Paper Award and a USD400 Runner-up Paper Award. Thanks!!!