The kick-off meeting of ARIA project will be on 4 March 2020.
The ARIA project is constituted by 12 well-known institutes, universities and companies from 4 countries: France, Spain, Germany and Italy. The four-year project aims to form an international and intersectoral network of organizations working on a joint research program in numerical modelling, specifically in the fields of model reduction and convergence between data and models.
In this first plenary meeting, the leaders and deputies for each Work Package were defined, the most pressing actions points determined and the next consortium meetings were scheduled. The objectives of this kick-off meeting are:
- To gather consortium members and discuss details on project implementation
- To have a common understanding of the RISE rules, across the consortium
- To identify researchers to be seconded and agree on secondment plan
- To discuss financial arrangements within the consortium and other relevant aspects of the partnership agreement (IPR, Open Access, etc)
- To discuss potential risks and mitigating measures
- To identify/discuss minor changes since the submission of the proposal