[Free Attendance] NETGCOOP this year will be virtual. The attendance is free and open to everyone by filling this form [HERE].
[Conference Proeedings] The attendees can download the conference proceedings at 10th International Conference on Network Games, Control and Optimization, NETGCOOP 2020 (available now).
[Announcement] Due to the worldwide spread of COVID-19 pandemic, the NETGCOOP is postponed to September 22 – 24, 2021, after serious consideration of organizing committees. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
The 10th International Conference on NETwork Games, COntrol and OPtimization (NETGCOOP) will take place in Cargèse, Corsica, France on September 22-24, 2021. The goal of the conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from different areas of game theory, control, and optimization, with a special focus on their applications to network science.
NETGCOOP 2020 welcomes submissions on all aspects of efficient and robust control, operation, optimization and performance evaluation. Both theoretical and experimental submissions are encouraged; the areas of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Optimization and control-theoretic tools in networking
- Differential games and mean-field games over networks
- Network models based on algorithmic game theory
- Learning mechanisms in networks
- Incentives for cooperation in networks
- Static and dynamic network pricing
- Auctions, bargaining, and contract design in networks
- Optimization of wireline, wireless, and power networks
- Economics of cloud, fog, and edge computing
- Software-defined networking
- Trust and reputation management in network
- Games for competition, ad placement, influence networks
- Network formation games and routing
- Resource allocation
Conference Sponsors and Supporters
We thank all our sponsors for their kind support.