In accordance with Article 13 of the Regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR), please find below some information concerning this data collection:
1) The controller’s representative is the CEO of Inria.
2) The Data Protection Officer (DPO) appointed by Inria can be contacted via email@example.com or via the postal address: The Data Protection Officer, Inria, 2004 route des lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia-Antipolis Cedex, France.
3) The personal data collected is used in the context of the summer school.
4) The legal basis of the processing is “the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes” in GDPR article 6.1.
5) The only recipients of your data are the organizers of the summer school, and the company Vertcom, who will process the registration fee payments.
6) No transfer of your data to a third country or international organisation will be made.
7) Your data will be stored for a maximum period of 2 years.
8) You can access your personal data or request their deletion. You also have a right of opposition, a right of rectification and a right to limit the processing of your data (see https://www.cnil.fr for more information on your rights). To exercise these rights or for any question about the processing of your data in this system, you can contact the DPO:
– Contact our DPO electronically: firstname.lastname@example.org,
– Contact our DPO by post: The Data Protection Officer Inria, 2004 route des Lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia-Antipolis Cedex, France.
9) At any time, you may decide to stop processing and request the rectification or erasure of your collected data.
10) If, after contacting us, you consider that your IT rights and freedoms are not respected or that the processing does not comply with data protection rules, you can file a complaint with the CNIL.
11) This data collection is done on a voluntary basis. Under no circumstances are you required by regulation, contract or other means to provide your data.
12) This processing operation does not generate any profiling or automated decision-making concerning you on the basis of your data and the processing thereof.