The DL workshop is the major annual event of the Description Logic research community. It is the forum at which those interested in description logics, both from academia and industry, meet to discuss ideas, share information and compare experiences.
In 2017, the DL workshop will be held in Montpellier from July 18th to July 21st. As 2017 marks the 30th anniversary of the event, we look forward to a strong turnout, with established researchers, students, and newcomers to the area coming together to reflect on the advances and successes of DL research and the challenges for the future.
- Paper registration deadline: April 28, 2017
- Paper submission deadline: May 8, 2017
- Notification of acceptance: June 12, 2017
- Camera-ready copies: July 3, 2017
- Workshop: July 18-21, 2017
For questions about organizational matters,
send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org