Postdoctoral grants are allocated in priority to existing projects.
Candidates interested in the projects currently supported are welcome to submit their application to a post-doctoral fellowship. Candidates are strongly encouraged to get in touch with the PIs of these projects, either at EPFL, or at Inria.
In 2021, Inria offers 1 Post-Doctoral fellowship in the framework of EPFL-Inria International Lab.
Applications within the EPFL-Inria collaboration must be submitted to email@example.com before August 15th, 2021 with all of the documents.
- Imen Mekkaoui, Inria – DEFI team at Inria Saclay – Ile-de-France
- Andreas Pavlogiannis, EPFL
- Camille Jeunet, who works at Inria on “BCI – Brain-Computer Interfaces”, in the context of a collaborative project between the HYBRID team at Inria Rennes (Anatole Lécuyer) and the CNBI at EPFL (José del R. Millán).
- Baptiste Lepers, EPFL
- Nicolas Tremblay, who works at Inria on Fast Transformation Graphs, in the context of a collaborative project between the PANAMA team at Inria Rennes (Remi Gribonval) and the LTS lab at EPFL (Pierre Vandergheynst).
- Jad Hamza, who works at EPFL, on understanding, verifying and correcting consistency in concurrent and distributedsystems in the context of a collaborative project between Victor Kuncak and Barbara Jobstmann at EPFL and Alain Girault and Gregor Goessler at Inria Grenoble.