Free open source (with less coverage) and a professional version are available.
Try it for free on the Test Machine.
- Large coverage: joins, aggregate functions (sum, count,…), backward axis (preceding, ancestor…).
- Minimal buffering.
- Compile XPath to network of nested word automata.
- Easy training since XPath is a W3C standart.
- Covert 95% of XPathMark benchmark
- Provide efficient streaming algorithms for XPath.
Which fragment of XPath 2.0 is currently supported by QuiXPath?
Syntactically, QuiXPath follows the official XPath W3C Recommendation (even though it does not implement the full standard) . The current version of QuiXPath supports the following features:
- aggregate functions: sum, avg, min, max, count…
- number functions: ceiling, floor, round…
- string functions: concat, starts-with, contains…
- filter: conjunction, disjoinction, negation
- relative operators: <, ≤, =, ≥, >, ≠
- axis: child:: (/), descendant::, descendant-ot-self:: (//), ancestor(..), attribute(@), preceding, following…
- node tests: node(), text(), comment(), wildcard (∗) or a tagname with their namespace