Berkeley – Inria – Stanford Workshop 2014
- Date: June 17-19, 2014
- Location: CNAM, Paris
The fourth workshop Berkeley-Inria-Stanford (BIS’2014) is part of the joint research program Inria@SiliconValley. It is co-organized by Inria, Stanford University, and UC Berkeley in partnership with CITRIS and the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The objectives of the workshop are to present the current status of ongoing scientific collaborations and to work on proposals for future ambitious joint projects.
The 3 day workshop will be structured as follows :
- Day 1 (open to public): Opening keynotes highlighting results of ongoing collaborations
- Day 2 (For Inria and Inria@SiliconValley partners): Parallel working sessions around 3 key challenges facing informatics and mathematics:
- New computation and data analysis
- Computation and communication for the future internet
- Content and supporting learning technologies
- Day 3 (open to public): Toward smarter cities. This part of the workshop will be dedicated to exchange about ongoing research at Inria and its partners in Silicon Valley toward Smarter Cities, which is in particular the focus of the International Inria Project Lab CityLab@Inria under creation.
Further detail about the workshop may be obtained from its organizing committee.