France-Stanford Center for Interdisciplinary Studies
- Lang Chen, Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University. 2016 Visiting Junior Scholar Fellowship: Lang Cheng is a cognitive neuroscientist from the Department of Psychiatry & Behavioural Sciences of Stanford University and will be working in the framework of the Inria@SiliconValley associate team LargeBrainNets to develop and apply methodologies from the AtTHENA Inria research team (Sophia Antipolis) to understand the abnormalities in the brains of children with ASD and their relationship with social deficits.
- Gabin Personeni, LORIA/INRIA, Nancy, France. 2015-2016 Visiting Student Researcher Fellowship in Computer Science.
- Statistical geometric model of organ’s shapes for computational medicine: Nina Miolane, PhD student in Geometric Statistics, Inria Sophia Antipolis Méditerranée. 2014-15 Visiting Student Researcher Fellowship.
- Fulbright Fellowship for Researchers, 2017-2018 cycle: Christian Duriez, DEFROST Inria Team in Lille, will spend 6 month in the Collaborative Haptics and Robotics in Medicine (CHARM) Lab – Stanford University. Project title: SOft Robots in surgERY (SORcERY)
Chateaubriand STEM Fellowship
- Margaret Koehler, PhD student, Collaborative Haptics and Robotics in Medicine (CHARM) Lab – Stanford University. Fellowship for a 6-month research internship in DEFROST Inria team in Lille (2017)