The registration is free but mandatory. Please fill in the registration form here before 10 September.
After that date, it is still possible to attend the lectures but participation to the joint dinner might not be possible anymore.
See the final program below or download the printable version here.
- Location: CWI – room L120
Science Park 123
1098 XG Amsterdam
Download the Science Park Amsterdam map
- Access by public transport:
- Train: CWI is a five minute walk away from NS station Amsterdam Science Park. This station is served four times an hour from the directions Amsterdam Centraal – Schiphol and Almere – Amersfoort. Walk through the tunnel after leaving the platform for the science park (northeast exit), cross the street (Carolina MacGillavrylaan) at the crosswalk and walk past the brown building of Amsterdam University College. You will be able to see CWI’s main entrance on your left behind the parking lot.
- Bus: alternatively, bus 40 serves Amsterdam Science Park four times an hour from stations Amsterdam Amstel (train, metro, tram) and Amsterdam Muiderpoort (train, tram). Get off at bus stop ‘Science Park’ or ‘Science Park Aer’. During rush hour bus 240 can be used, too.
- Tram: at Amsterdam Central Station, take tram 9 to Diemen. Get off at Kruislaan (situated at the Middenlaan – Kruislaan intersection). From here, you can walk to Amsterdam Science Park (15 min) or switch to bus 40.
|Tuesday September 19th|
|12:30-14:00||Arrival and lunch at CWI|
|14:00-14:30||Opening and presentation of actions within the CWI/Inria Lab|
|Wednesday September 20th|
|12:00||End of the workshop|