Please read carefully before you enter the registration process.
Every accepted paper MUST have at least one registered author at a non student rate before October 19th, 2017 and must be presented at the conference. The corresponding paper ID(s) will be requested during the registration procedure. Papers without registered author(s) will be withdrawn from the program.
Student fees are applicable only to full-time students. Students must be able to provide a proof of their student status (student ID card or certificate).
The conference registration fee covers:
- attendance to all sessions,
- lunches and coffee/tea breaks during the conference,
- the welcome reception,
- the social event and gala dinner on Wednesday, December 6th,
- all conference materials.
The tutorials on Monday 4th of December preceding the main conference have separate fees, although there is a single registration form. You can attend at most two tutorials (one on Monday morning, and one on Monday afternoon).
Methods of payment
Two methods of payment are available:
- By credit card (recommended). We accept Visa or Eurocard/Mastercard and AMEX (Diners cards are not accepted). The online system uses secure encryption to protect your card and personal details. Note that in order to secure online payments, your bank may ask you for personal information or a security code that you will receive by phone or email.
- By bank transfer. The bank account details will figure on your registration acknowledgement. Do NOT forget to indicate the first name, last name and affiliation of the participant on the bank transfer order. Bank transfer charges have to be paid by the registrant. As a proof of payment, a copy of the bank transfer must be sent by email to the conference secretariat. Registration will be validated upon receipt of the proof of payment.
A confirmation of payment will be sent upon receipt of payment in full. Registration by phone or by fax will not be processed. For any question, please contact conference secretariat.
All cancellations must be notified by e-mail to the conference secretariat. The following conditions will be applied:
- Until November 15th, 2017: an amount of 100 € cancellation fee will be withheld for administrative fee;
- From November 16th, 2017: no refund.
Reimbursement will be processed after the conference.
If you are unable to attend the conference, you can request the transfer of your registration to another participant by notifying the Conference Secretariat, before the conference.
Conference identification badges are mandatory and will be required for admission to all conference functions (including social events).
Each registrant grants WIFS 2017 the right to photograph/videotape participants and to use such photographs/videos and the names of attendees in materials which either represent the proceedings of the conference or promote future conferences.
With paid registration, the participant acknowledges that he/she has no right to lodge claims against the conference organizers should the meeting be altered, hindered, or prevented by unexpected political or economic events, unpredictable forces of nature, speaker cancellations or other unforeseeable events.
The organizers do not accept any responsibility for individual medical, travel or personal insurance. Delegates are strongly advised to have their own travel insurance policies to cover risks including (but not limited to) loss, cancellation, medical costs and injury. WIFS 2017 and/or the conference organizers will not accept any responsibility for any delegate failing to take out adequate insurance.
Tutorials – Monday 4th December 2017
The registration to the tutorials is “independent” to the registration to the conference, although there is a single registration form. The price for one tutorial is 40 €. You can attend at most two tutorials (one on Monday morning, and one on Monday afternoon).
Conference – Tuesday 5th – Thursday 7th December 2017
If you register to the conference before 31st of October 2017 (early bird), the fees are the following:
- Non student: 700€ (regular) / 560€ (IEEE member) / 500€ (IEEE SPS member)
- Student: 350€ (regular) / 280€ (IEEE member) / 250€ (IEEE SPS member)
If you register to the conference after 31st October 2017 (late registration), the fees are the following:
- Non student: 880€ (regular) / 700€ (IEEE member) / 600€ (IEEE SPS member)
- Student: 440€ (regular) / 350€ (IEEE member) / 300€ (IEEE SPS member)
The following link gives you access to the registration platform:
After the first visit, you can see and modify your profile AND FULFIL THE CONFERENCE OPTION FORM to reserve your free lunches and social events: