IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics Security Posters
- Image Alignment-Based Multi-Region Matching for Object-Level Tampering Detection, C. M. Pun, C. Yan and X. C. Yuan, in IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 377-391, Feb. 2017.
- Quaternion-Based Image Hashing for Adaptive Tampering Localization, C. P. Yan, C. M. Pun and X. C. Yuan, in IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol. 11, no. 12, pp. 2664-2677, Dec. 2016.
- Authorship Attribution for Social Media Forensics, A. Rocha, W. J. Scheirer, C. W. Forstall, T. Cavalcante, A. Theophilo, B. Shen, A. R. B. Carvalho, and E. Stamatatos, in IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 5-33, Jan. 2017.
- User Authentication via PRNU-Based Physical Unclonable Functions, D. Valsesia, G. Coluccia, T. Bianchi and E. Magli, in IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol. 12, no. 8, pp. 1941-1956, Aug. 2017.
On-going Works Posters
- Your Browser is the Key: Multi-Factor Authentication With Spoof-Resistant Browser Fingerprinting, A. Garel, G. Le Guelvouit
- Localization of misleading content in images from social networks, C. Maigrot, E. Kijak, V. Claveau
- Content-based Hash for Document Integrity Check, I. Tkachenko and P. Gomez-Krämer
- ODIN: Obfuscation-Based Privacy-Preserving Consensus Algorithm for Decentralized Information Fusion in Smart Device Networks, Moreno Ambrosin, Paolo Braca, Mauro Conti, Riccardo Lazzeretti
- Securely and privately verifiable protest, Daniel Bosk, Sonja Buchegger, Sébastien Gambs
- BOOST: Break Our Optical Security Technology, Behrooz Razeghi, Boris Skoric, Slava Voloshynovskiy
- Amped Software: Forensic Image and Video Enhancement and Authentication
- AriadNEXT: Identity Document Verification
- b-com: Forensics Watermarking for 360 Degrees videos
- castLabs: Over-The-Top Forensic Watermarking for Enhanced Content Protection
- HP Labs: Mobile Forensic Imaging
- iCTLab SRL: Web-based Framework for Social Image Ballistics
- Inria Tamis: Malware Detection by Behavioral Analysis
- Lamark: Automated Image Copyright Reporting in Printed Media
- ToothPic: PRNU Compression for Image Retrieval and User Authentication